Please see our calendar for the remainder of April and beginning of May.
The run sessions are brand new to the area and as such we are still moving things around to get them right… This may mean playing around with times and sessions and Energise Coaching apologises for this. If you haven’t been to a session and are keen to come then please give us your feedback and let us know what will get you to a session and the times and days you are available.
The beginners sessions will take a hiatus after next week. We will be announcing a BEGINNERS PROGRAM soon. Please register your interest for the beginners program at firstname.lastname@example.org,au or attend one of our all levels sessions.. There is NO too slow… We all begin somewhere!
|10th April||17th April||24th April||1st May|
|Monday 6.15am – All Levels – Shorter intervals/threshold session||BB-Start||No session||BB-Start||CD|
|Wed 6.15am – Beginners||BB|
|Thursday 6am – All Levels – Longer intervals/tempo session||BB-Start||BB||CL||BB-Start|
|BB||Bob Blackburn reserve – meet at playground|
|CL||Meet near toilets at Champion Lakes|
|CD||Corner of Angorra & Carradine Road Armadale|
|BB-Start||Meeting at Bob Blackburn – but we are running elsewhere|
Our sessions offer:
Quality coached sessions led by a qualified Athletics Australia coach.
Goal & level appropriate training.
Race specific training.
Manageable class sizes so you get individual attention.
Run tips and advice – that question that you think is silly, really isn’t! You just haven’t asked it yet (the rest of us have at least once).
Options for personalised program, if you would like a program that is designed just for you, whatever your goals with regular access to a coach, regular testing and feedback, then check out our personalised program option here
There are a number of sessions on offer at Energise Coaching:
- All levels – caters for all levels including race specific training. These sessions are divided into two sessions. Either of these sessions will take into account your level of fitness so there is no reason not to come along even if you are a beginner or an advanced runner.
- Shorter intervals and threshold intervals (see my article on determining threshold pace).
- Longer intervals/ tempo paced intervals…
- Beginners for those a little bit shy to start and our couch to 5kers.. ***Register your interest for a beginners program starting soon.
- Mums/Dads session – this will cater for all abilities but will allow Mum to bring her kids along, meet other mums and keep an eye on your kids while doing your exercise (Mums and Dads are welcome if your kids are at school too)…. Likely to be held at a playground with running exercises designed in a way that kids are supervised at all times… The coach also has a working with children card. ****Register your interest for a mums and bubs class by subscribing to Energise coaching or sending an email to email@example.com
More sessions will be created as demand dictates! 🙂
AS A WELCOME TO ENERGISE RUN GROUPS:If you book 10 sessions after your first session, you will get $10 off the 10 session price (valid one per person)..
If you bring friends with you to a session until the 14th April you will only pay $10 for all of you to attend. The more friends you bring the cheaper it is. You can do this as many times as you like between now and the 14th April.
PHTC members if you come and speak to me.. I have an extra special deal for you!!
Cost is $10 per session for single session..
Peta from Energise Coaching is a Triathlon Australia Development Coach and an Athletics Australia Intermediate Recreational Running Coach. She offers personalised training programs for triathlon/swimming/running, generic training plans and structured run sessions for all levels and abilities. Contact Peta and ask what she can do for you!